First Provincial Conference on Appreciative Inquiry:
Unleashing the Science and Art of Positivity to Achieve Prosperity
December 4-6, 2018
Mangsir 18-20, 2075
Pauwa Hotel, Bhairahawa
Guideline of Workshop Presentation
This is a guideline for preparing and delivering presentations in the First Provincial Conference on Appreciative Inquiry to be held from December 4-6, 2018 at Bhairahawa.
- We are expecting your presentation rich in examples of best practices or stories that you have practiced, observed and studied.
- Make the presentation session as interactive as possible and let all the participants in your session lively engage in the discussion or activities.
- You can plan with your own innovative way of making presentations. However, we suggest the following broad outline for the presentation.
- Background/Introduction about the topic you presenting.
- What are best aspects you have observed/experienced in this theme/topic?
- What are the factors that made the best?
- What can we learn from these successes and success factors?
- What suggestions do you make to apply the learning from these successes ?
- What way forward do you suggest? What specific tips do you suggest to make an improvement in the future.
- Please do not make information overload but plan the session in such a way that the participants at the end of your session are inspired, energized and motivated to apply what you have suggested.
- Please plan to start on time and finish on time.